- • the main organ of the KKOSZ is the General Assembly, which is composed of all the members. The member-institutions are delegated by two representatives in the General Assembly, but both have only one vote in the election.
- • The General Assembly is summoned when it is required, but it should be called at least once a year. The General Assembly should get together, when there is a petition by the Court or the one third of the members ask in written and give the precise cause. The General Assembly is called together in written -after the preparation of the Board of Directors - by the chairman/chairwoman 10 days before the General Assembly. The agenda can be completed or changed on the General Assembly and the Assembly accept the changes by a vote.
- • The General Assembly is open, without any invitation anybody can take part in it but this person does not have the right to vote and give advice. Giving advice can be elected to the invited people by the General Assembly. To assure the publicity of the General Assembly the information from the call of the General Asembly should be mounted on the website of KKOSZ.
- • A quorum shall exist at the Genral Assembly if over half of the members of the Assembly are present. If the Assembly is not valid the General Assembly should summoned within 30 days. This General Assmebly has quorum in the questions of the original Agenda regardless of the number of the cultural centres present.
- • The decrees of the General Assembly are voted openly, simply majority makes them valid. Personal questions can be decided by secret ballot. Decided upon the personality of functionaries is made by secret ballot in other cases open vote is sufficient.
- • The General Assembly has competence on
- • election of the functionaries and withdraw them form their dignity
- • establishment and alteration of rules and regulation,
- • definition of the guidelines of the annual budget and the amount of the membership-fee,
- • acceptance of the annual report of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee,
- • acceptance of the annual report of public interest,
- • decision upon exclusion of a member
- • It is elected by the General Assembly with majority vote. The Board of Directors are voted for three years. The number of the members of the Board of Directors is maximum 7 people one of them is the chair-man/chair-woman and two of them will be vice-chairmen/vice-chairwomen. The people who are appointed to be chairman/chairwoman and vice-chairman/vice-chairwoman should inform the General Assembly in advance if he or she has any other function by any organization of public interest.
- • The Board of Directors should have session at least every half year, but if it is neccesary they meet several times. The chairman/chairwoman calls the members for session in writing as he or she appoints the proposal of the agenda 10 days earlier. The meeting of the Board of Directors should be when the Court or Prosecution orders it or half of the Board members request it in writing with the precise cause.
- • The duties of the Board of Directors include as a part of organizating and managing the activity of the Association: • to coordinate the acts of groups of workers, • to decide on the money that is out of the competence of the General Assembly, new members, and holding of General Assembly, • functioning sections and groups of workers, • to be employer, • giving the written authorization to collect donation.
- • The Board of Directors creates the rules and regulations of KKOSZ.
- • the Supervisory Committee with 3 members is monitoring the professional, economic work of the Association and its legitimacy. It means that the members, the chairman/chairwoman are elected by the General Assembly openly for three years simultaneously.
- • the Supervisory Committee makes its own procedure. The setting is obligatory when the Court or the Prosecution asks for it.
- • the Supervisory Committee can ask report from the leader functionaries, information from the employee of the Association and can have access to any documents/inspection to files without any restriction.
- • at least one member of the Supervisory Committee has the right of refelctional legality and participates in the meetings of Board of Directors and of Genral Assembly. One member makes a report about the activity of Supervisory Committee to the General Assembly. The organ gives its opinion before the functional-professional-economic report of the Association is finished and gives information to the General Assembly.
- • The Supervisory Committee writes its observations to the Board of Directors. If these observations are out of regards and do not do anything against the problem, the organ can turn to the General Assembly. As that is required or in case that is in legislation the chairman/chairwoman shall call together extraordinariy Board of Directors or General Assembly within 30 days of the date of the proposal. Otherwise the Supervisory Committee is entitled to convene the organ. If you find serious and long-lasting violation of law or the activities of KKOSZ are against the rules and regulations and the Board of Directors or the General Assembly do not stop them at the same time turn to the Prosecution.
- • Minutes have to be about the General Assembly, and about the meetings of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee.
- • The minutes have to indicate the following parts: • the number of the members present who can vote in the issue (in the minutes of Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee by name), • the quorum of the meeting, • the finalised agenda, • the new descisions have be written word for word and their scopes indicated, • the publicatin of the finalised degrees, • the number of the votes in favour and against and of course the abstention (in the minutes of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Committee by name).
- • The vertification of the minutes : • the minutes of the General Assembly is vertified by the recorder and two people elected by the General Assembly, • the minutes of the Board of Directors is vertified by the recorder and the , • the minutes of the Supervisory Committee is vertified by the recorder and the of that Comitee.
- • Registers shall be about the decisions of the bodies, and it shall contains the following: • the finalised text of the decisions, • the date of the establishment of the decision, • the scope and the period of validity shall be indicated. • The decisions of the bodies shall be informed in 5 days to the members and the „ KKOSZ decrees in force” titled document shall got to the members that is published every year.
- • In decision making of the bodies those people can not participate who have any benefit or interest in that legal act or the decision that is created exempt form the responsibility or obligation that is existis in the case of his or her close relatives or parner. There is no benefit within the framework of objective grants, that is available for anybody and are not finaincial services, and for the objective grants given after member status in accordance with the Rules and regulations.
- • That person can not be the chairman/chairwoman of the Supervisory Committee, or its member who: • is the chairman/chairwoman of the KKOSZ or a member of the Board of Directors or relative one of the listed people, • has out of his/her assignment with KKOSZ contractual relationship to other activity or labour contract or is relative of that person, • gets from the objective grants of KKOSZ (ecxept that is in the point 6.) or is relative of those who get from the allocatives
IV. The organisations of the Association:
The organisations of the Association are the General Assembly, the Board of Directors, the Supervisory Committee and in order to help the function of the Association sections groups of works and committees are founded:
1. The General Assembly:
2. The Board of Directors:
3. The Chairman/chairwoman:
The chairman/chairwoman gets control over the work of the Association and he or she is the representative to a 3rd person. To be representative can be transfered in written form to other members of the Board of Directors. If the is unable to attend, he/she can be replaced by one of the vice-chairmen/chairwomen with total power.
4. The Supervisory Committee as a supervisory organ:
5. The manager
The management tasks and operative activity of KKOSZ created the managing function. The manager is entitled by the Board of Directors and his or her employer is the chairman/chairwoman. The manager has the right to act in managing issues and giving his or her signture during his or her work. His or her tasks are the coordination of managing and the financial administrative activity. The Association can be represented by the or the Manager.
6. The representation
The representatives of the Association are the or replaced by Vice-chairman and the Manager can also accomplish this function.
7. The order of decisions
8. Conflict of interest of the bodies:
V. Economic management
• The Association has its own economic management and the Chairman/chairwoman is responsible for it. The Board of Directors has the task of the development of the annual budget. • The wealth of the KKOSZ consist of the annual membership fee. This membership fee is 30 000Ft/year.The fees of non-insitutional supporter members are 10 000 Ft/person/year and of the pensioner supporters 5000Ft/year. It can differ when the General Assembly decides about it. In adittion to this the Association can ask supporters, supporter-members and it can gain financial grant from tenders. • Undertaking activity of KKOSZ can be only for the implemetation of aims regarding public interest and with protecting its non-profit function. • The results/effects of the management of the Association will not be divided and can only be redistributed for non-profit activity. • The incomes and expenditures derived from its aim and undertaking activities are recorded separately. • Parallel to the approval of the annual report of the Association the General Assembly shall decide upon the proposal report of public interest. Its part are the following: • accounting report, • usage of annual support, • the statement regarding the use of wealth, • allowances concernig goals, • the amount of grants getting from central financial body, separeted governmental fund, local government, local government of minorities, association of local governments, health insurance governments and from its organs, • the amount and value of the allowance given to the leading functionaries, • summary about the non-profit activity. • The Association are responsible for its own debt with its wealth and its members have no financial responsibility/personal liability. • The economical management of the KKOSZ is the task of the person that is appointed by the Board of Directors. VI. The publicity of the functioning of the Association • The Association have to publish information about the General Assembly in a local or a regional registered medium. • The Association publishes its main data and activities that are listed in the Rules and regulaions in a local or a regional registered medium within 30 days after the General Assembly. • The Association sendsfor its members and other stakeholders the document, called „ KKOSZ decrees in force” every year. • A public brochure about the function, services, targetal allowance is published every year. Targetal allowance can be linked to tender form that is available for anybody but in this case a tender regulation should be created beforehand. • Anybody can have an ispection to the report of public interest, and this person can make a copy at his/her own cost.
VII. The revocation of the Association
• The Association revocates when: • the General Assembly decides upon the dissolution by a majority of two-thirds of its members majority, • the Court terminates. • After the liquidation of the Association the General Assembly decide about its remaining wealth, without the decree it has to give it to a similar association in Hungary.
Accepted by the General Assembly of the Association on April 25, 2007.